Request Copy of W-2

Are you a current NMSU employee with access to the MyNMSU system? Did you know you can access your W-2 information by logging in at, clicking on the Employee tab, clicking on "more" in the Banner Self Service Window and then selecting Tax Forms? If you don't have access to MyNMSU, please submit your request using the form below and we will send you a copy. Please allow up to 10 business days for processing.
  • Name * Required
  • Address * Required
  • Please select the year(s) you are requesting a copy of: * Required
  • You will be contacted by the Aggie Service Center for additional information and a copy of your W-2 will be mailed to the address above.